Saturday, July 5, 2008

First visit to Caledon

Yesterday I think I've found my favorite place.

Having paid a return visit to the NCI Newcomers Training area, I noticed some of the seminars took place at the Caledon center. Upon first landing, I saw hoop-skirted women in the distance milling around the center. Even though I was dressed for a night of darkwave dancing, I made my way over. After perusing the aisles for a fair amount of time, I was greeted by a gal who kindly offered to answer questions and show me around a bit. The telehub of Victoria City, Caledon has some cool period clothes and gadgets freely available on the welcome wagons, and I partook.

I visited the Castle, admired the detail of the furniture, and the dreamy views from one of the balconies. This land has been my favorite stop thus far, and I look forward to exploring and learning more about the culture there.

No comments: