Monday, August 4, 2008

Sorted odds and ends

The past few weeks have been a time of finding my place on the Grid. Had a stint dj'ing but quickly surmised I wasn't up for revisiting that particular era of RL.

I've went ahead and impulsively rented a little shop, and alternately with much ado and research, bought a little parcel on Aglia, a PG rated sim. Because in my SL travels I've seen quite a bit of the flesh trade, and didn't want anything of the sort popping up next to my sanctuary.

As I set up house, I've been intrigued by the challenge of having attractive decor within the prim (building block) limits. Whilst shopping, I've chosen items that are unique by my standards, but mostly I wish that I could tweak them to my liking. So, if I can't buy what want (or it's prohibitively priced) I'm going to have to make it myself!

The past couple of weeks I've immersed myself in NCI classes, and am looking forward to this week's round. I've taken some piccies, and will post them shortly.

No comments: